During the Spring 2020 Semester I am an instructor for MATH 2410Q Elementary Differential Equations.
If you are currently enrolled in this course, please see HuskyCT for updated course information.
UConn Mathematics Department
I have been an instructor for the following courses:
- Elementary Differential Equations (Spring 2019) Syllabus
- Applied Linear Algebra (Spring 2018) Syllabus
- Business Calculus (Spring 2017, Spring 2016)
- Elementary Discrete Mathematics (Fall 2016)
I have been a teaching assistant for the following courses:
UConn Student Support Services
I have been an instructor for the following course:
I have been a tutor for the following course:
- Math for Business and Economics (Summer 2015)
During the summer of 2018 I was mathematics coordinator for the UConn Student Support Services. This involved overseeing the other five instructors and six tutors as well as acting as a liaison between the math staff and the Student Support Services staff.
Here is a sample assignment that I made for my differential equation course.
Here are some recent teaching evaluations.